Monday, August 20, 2007

Grand Finale

June 4th, 2007, I landed in Los Angeles, CA my trip to the place that makes dreams and stars everyday. My mindset, how can I make Los Angeles work for me? A question that my new network of entertainment professionsals would all answer in there own way. It seems like just yesterday when I first stepped through the walls of The Urban Network with no real since of what I was about to embark on. I was welcomed with open arms by Mr. Miller London, who I later welcomed in a...special way (He knows what I'm talking about). But throughout the course of this summer I learned several valuable lessons that will last me a lifetime. By mid July I'm in full stride, I know my way around LA at this point, I have meetings with Capitol Records, Ruff Ryders, individuals I met at Interscope. It was just a great experience for me, I truly feel that every students that believes this is the business for them needs to take a trip to LA. I learned that this business is not for everyone. That's not a bad thing, LA proved to me that I was made for this business.

I have no clue what I would be doing if it where not for this burning passion I have for music. I look forward to returning to the bright lights of Hollywood to continue my bright future.

Warren Griffin

No comments: